Looking for Reliable Property Managers in Long Beach?
A Reputable, professional Long Beach property management company can help you:
- Enjoy more free time every week to follow your pursuits
- Avoid the stress of dealing with vacancies and delinquencies
- Get higher occupancy rates
- Get top market rents
- Maintain long-term happy tenants
- Make more money!
Investing in property management makes sense in Long Beach, just like it does anywhere in California and beyond. Property management companies share the same goal you do – to make more money by maximizing your property’s investment potential.
It’s a fact that all of the big players in rental real estate have succeeded with the assistance of professional property managers. Unlike many services however, property management is totally affordable even for so-called ‘single rent’ property owners. For multi-unit and apartment building owners, hiring a management company is a no-brainer.
For starters, we only work with professional property management companies that have the experience and expertise you’re looking for. The property managers you’ll find on our website can help you regardless of your investment property type. So, whether you have a single-family home, condo, or apartment building, you can find a great property manager in Long Beach quickly and easily by using our simple ZIP code search feature.
Why use SouthlandPropertyManagement.com?
- Get free quotes using our online quote request form
- Our ZIP code search feature makes finding property managers easy
- Updated profiles on property management companies serving Long Beach
- We provide phone numbers so you can contact property management companies directly
We understand that singing a management contract is the beginning of a long-term relationship. That’s why we take pride in selecting the best property management companies in Long Beach before adding them to our database. Our goal is to help you find a great property manager in Long Beach, so you can focus on finding new investment opportunities.
Long beach is an incredibly competitive renters market with dozens of management companies to choose from. For just a small percentage of your collected monthly rents, your property managers will handle everything from advertising and marketing, collecting rents, accounting, year-end tax prep, maintenance, and 24/7 emergency calls.
The following handful of questions will help determine if you would benefit from property management:
- Are you available for emergency calls at all hours of the day and night?
- Do you enjoy handling delinquent tenants and evictions?
- Do you like repairing plumbing, heating, and electrical problems yourself?
- Can you spare at least 10-15 hours per week on tenant related issues?
- Do you live less than 1/2 hr from your rental units?
- Are you confident and versed in landlord-tenant law?
If you answered “no” to more than a few of the above, then you are very likely a good candidate for hiring property managers. There are plenty of high quality property management companies in Long Beach that can handle everything for you at a minimal cost.
Most standard property management contracts require you to pay just a small percentage of the monthly collected rents, equaling on average about $100-200 per month, more for higher end or larger properties.
Even though the fee each month makes up just a small percentage of the rent, all the duties associated with running your property will be taken care of including:
- Emergency maintenance, 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week
- All marketing and advertising necessary to get your unit(s) rented fast
- Tenants screening and background checks
- Accounting services and year-end tax prep
Your lifestyle will change dramatically after your property manager takes over. You will enjoy:
- At least 10-15 hours per week not spent dealing with tenants
- Restful nights instead of midnight emergency maintenance calls
- Less stress and anxiety about filling vacancies
Property management is as much about peace of mind and lifestyle as it is about safeguarding your investment. When you consider the value vs the cost, property management makes perfect sense.
About the Property Rental Market in Long Beach
More people rent than own in the city of Long Beach. To be precise, over 55% of the city’s almost half million residents reside in rental properties ranging from single-family homes to condos to apartments. Long Beach has a vacancy rate of just over 3%, making it competitive for renters and property owners. Less than 15% of rents are greater than $1000/month however, making high value tenants a sought after commodity.
In such a competitive market, especially one where professional property management companies make up a huge percentage of your competition, it just makes good business sense to hire property managers yourself. Any successful real estate investor will tell you that a property management company can help you maximize your earning potential and avoid the pitfalls made by so many DIY rental property owners.