What makes Southland Property Management different?
Because we only work with the finest property management firms in Orange County, we make it easy for you to connect with the best company for your property or properties. Whether you own a single condo unit, a house, or an entire apartment building, you can search for a manger on our website simply and quickly by entering your ZIP code.
Why use SouthlandPropertyManagement.com?
- Get fast, free quotes using our simple online form
- Find a great property management firm using our ZIP code search
- Get current information on property management companies near you
- Contact property management companies directly via phone
When you choose your property management firm, you are making a long-term commitment, and you should be careful to consider your options and match with the right company before you sign any management contract. That’s why we make it our goal to help you to find the very best management firms in Orange County, so that you can quickly and easily find your ideal manager.
Take our 15 second quiz
There are dozens of property management firms serving Orange County that have a high level of expertise in managing properties and dealing with tenants. In general, you can expect to pay just a small percentage of collected rents in exchange for the services of a property manager.
Ask yourself a few questions to help determine if you would benefit from property management:
- Do you want to make yourself available round the clock for emergencies?
- Would you like to deal with delinquent tenants and evictions yourself?
- Do you enjoy handling household repairs like plumbing yourself?
- Are you free no less than 10-15 hours each and every week to handle any tenant problems that may come up?
- Is your rental property less than half an hour from your home??
- Do you know landlord-tenant law inside and out?
If your answers to any of the questions above was “no”, then it probably is time to find a great Orange County property management company to handle everything for you.
So what does it cost?
Most firms offering property management in Orange County charge fees equaling just a small percentage of the total monthly rent. On average for a unit, you’ll pay in the range of $100-200 per month, more for higher end properties.
In exchange for this fee, you will get absolute peace of mind, knowing your management company is taking care of literally all the work required to run your property, including:
- Round the clock emergency maintenance
- Marketing, ads, and other promotion
- Screening prospective tenants
- Bookkeeping and tax prep
Then, of course, the are some of the more obvious benefits to working with a management firm:
- Not managing your own property, you get at least 10-15 hours of your life back each and every month
- No more late night calls from panicked tenants with stopped toilets
- Fewer empty units (along with less anxiety about filling vacancies
However you look at it, property management is not just a great value but also a fantastic way to safeguard your investment in real estate while also maintaining your peace of mind.
About the Orange County Rental Market
A full 40% of Orange County residents are renters, and the rents are some of the highest in the region and in the country, so it can be a great place to own and rent property, if you know what you are doing.
However with high rents come high property values. While this can mean higher profits it also means that vacancies can be particularly devastating, especially to small investors with just a few properties in their portfolio. For these investors, avoiding long term vacancies and high turnover costs can be the difference between making a good profit and losing their shirts.
The top property management companies in OC deal with high volumes of tenants and are experts in maximizing profits, minimizing vacancies, and reducing turnover expenses. As a result, they get you the very highest return on your real estate investment and help you avoid the pitfalls experienced by many small investors.
An experienced Orange County property management company can help you:
- Have more free time
- Stress out less about vacancies and delinquencies
- Have higher occupancy rates
- Maximize rents
- Keep your tenants happy
- Make more money!
It really just makes sense to work with a professional property manager. With their knowledge and expertise, you can not only increase your profits but spend more time looking for new properties and expanding your portfolio.
Almost all major real estate investors succeed with the help of property managers. And the good news is that, with reasonable rates charged by the managers we work with, now you too can afford to run your business the same way the big boys do.